Skip to main content

Record

I think it is some sort of record that I haven't blogged in so long. Unfortunately I am too tired to be of any descriptive use. Issac Asimov once said, "I am not a speed reader. I am a speed understander." Sadly, my lack of speed reading led to an extrordinarily long weekend. So I don't forget, and as a teaser ...

High school homecoming
Hanging out with Jen
Driving through northern Virginia
Pumpkin patch with grad friends
First caramel apple ever
Homework out the wazoo
Pirates with G and Tom
Marco visiting
Church
More homework
School vouchers
Chinatown with Marco and Jeff
Wandering around the city
"Borrowing" a hotel restroom
Getting lost behind Union Station
I'm beginning to despise 'home' because it is followed by 'work'
Long talks
Touring AU
Dupont Circle
Krispy Kreme
Pizza
Stupid annotated bibliography
Goodbyes
Finished project!
GLC Meeting
Classes and homework
Catching up with Dana and all my TiVo-ed shows
*Sigh*
Catching up with you.

Love always, ~Heather

Comments