Skip to main content

Comfort Day

I had a weird day. The school jacked me around and I barely got any homework done (possibly none, really). But it was terrific. My aunt helped make the anxious feeling go away a little. I am making plans to visit Philadelphia. I went to temple for the first time ever. I got along really well with my landlords. I watched Thank you for Smoking with some people from my program and then sat around and talked for a few hours.

Tomorrow I am going to do something. I don't know what, but something. Probably a slew of homework - because you always should get it done before Sunday when possible. And I am going to try and visit at least one cool place from my guide book.

I think I just needed a day off. Today was a good day. And Katie made some great carrot muffins.

Love always, ~Heather

Comments