Skip to main content

Project Party

Tonight we had our first official party in the apartment. It was in honor of the season 3 finale of Project Runway. Dana had a bunch of friends over and three people from American came too. It was quite exciting.

Details:
  • 11 people comfortably squished into camp chairs and on sofas watching (and commenting) on the show.
  • Lots of snacks and wine, courtesy of our fabulous guests.
  • Way too much leftover chocolate chip banana cake.
  • Alot of glasses to wash. Alot. Thank goodness we had champagne flutes to make up for our distinct lack of wine glasses.
Thank you to everyone who came. For those who couldn't make it (ah, studying) or just weren't too interested in the fashion thing, perhaps you'll hear from us about a Halloween night get-together ....

Good luck on the midterm tomorrow friends. I don't think we'll need it, but just in case. A little studying before sleep. A bunch of studying before class. Love always, ~Heather

P.S. - I want to comment that I thought the finale was two weeks ago when I originally planned the party, so I had no idea it was the night before a midterm. Additionally, I have gotten the day of the week wrong twice this week. I think that my brain is reaching such extreme saturation levels the basics are leaking out. Catch them if you can. Hugs, ~Heather

Comments