Skip to main content

Football Wrap-up

The Gamecocks beat Kentucky in a rather messy win. Best play of the game:
The quarterback, handing it off to the running back, who pitched it to the wide receiver who threw it into the end zone to the quarterback for a touchdown. Gotta love it.

More things to love:
Arkansas beat Auburn
Florida beat LSU
Tennessee beat Georgia (AMAZING game. Highest scoring in TN/GA history)

Can't help but fall in love with that SEC action. I bummed around feeling ill today. Managed to do citation cards for seven articles and read/skimmed a good number too. Read 2 chapters in Truth to Tell and am going to wrap-up a little bit of Anatomy of Buzz before bed. I am also going to try and watch Proof, which I borrowed from my landlords (very cool people). It is already 11:30 though, so I better get on that. Lots of homework tomorrow. I'm ready for that - and a little sunshine. Love always, ~Heather

Comments