Skip to main content

100 of 4320

Three days. 72 hours. 4,320 minutes.

I have three days left to accomplish everything on my to do list. My goal for today is to accomplish something. As horrible as it sounds, I have just been dead lazy today. I did organize the garage, take down my mirror, and fill a box (this being around midday, I don't think that's too shabby). It is just that I am uncertain as to my next step. I have about ten things left on my to-do list, but none of them seem appealing. The thing is, if I set my mind to it, I don't think one of the things I have left to do would take more than ten minutes.

So, I have three days to do 100 minutes worth of work. Wouldn't it just be wonderful if I could suck it up and spend that less than two hours this afternoon and finally be done? Relax for the rest of the week? It seems against my nature to be basically finished right now. But since I am, wouldn't it make a marvelous start if I could just set my tailbone in action long enough to - for the first time in my life - not be running around like a chicken with my head cut-off on moving day?

Yesterday, I was a extremely lazy. Then I went and took care of a friend who needed me. Same one I talked about yesterday, but I couldn't just leave him (quite literally) stranded. So I went. What an interesting life I lead - it seems so bizarre ... I spend all day doing seemingly nothing, I get stuff done .... I'm rambling.

I'm going to eat lunch. Then I will do at least three things. Then I will go to the pool and get some semblance of a tan (more likely I will need a spatula to remove me from the chair or raft). I will come back and do two more things before meeting Mom so we can go buy my build-your-own-closet thing. Half of the list today. Half tomorrow and Friday to do all the things that weren't actually on a list but still need to get done. Sounds like a good plan to me. Love always, ~Heather

Comments