Skip to main content

Limbo

I find myself once again asking the question, "Why can people not get back to you when they say they will?" I think this knowing that I have five phone calls I still haven't made to people I promised phone calls to as long ago as Friday. I feel like a terrible person because someone else's incompetence is creating a worrisome situation for a large number of people, and they probably all think that it is me causing the trouble.

I know that things come up, which is why I haven't become a complete basket case yet, but this is just unending. It feels longer because I spent two months searching before this, and fear having to recommence the search if she responds in the negative. I don't want to think about my reaction if that were to happen. It probably ...

Dana just called. She thinks we've got it. Reference checking and then a phone call. This could be it. No high hopes yet (obviously I already have them though). OKay. Limbo doesn't seem so bad when you can see the light at the end of the tunnel. Fingers crossed. Love always, ~Heather

Comments

Anonymous said…
Good luck! I hope things finally work out. The waiting is the worst part...