.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Adopting in Ashburn

What began in France moved to Washington, DC and then the suburbs. Let the adventures in Ashburn continue.

Saturday, July 01, 2006

Browsing

My sister said the other day that if she had a blog she would put alot of pictures and then a blurb. Example: "This is me when I got drunk and fell down." Now you know I am not the type of person to get drunk (though I am the type to fall down). So in honor of this "use more pictures" idea, I am going to post a few random images I got from friends websites and blogs.

From Arizona

"Children need to understand..."




From Soon to be Connecticut




And .. it is time for dinner. More later. Love always, ~Heather

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Fix this