.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Adopting in Ashburn

What began in France moved to Washington, DC and then the suburbs. Let the adventures in Ashburn continue.

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Me as Cyclops

Not to worry, I haven't fallen into Homer's Odyssey just yet ...


You scored as Cyclops. Cyclops is the team leader of the X-Men, and a skilled one at that. He loves Jean Grey very much. He's a strict and sometimes uptight leader, but he believes in his cause and he knows what he's fighting for... Peace between Mutants and Humans. Powers: Optic blasts

Cyclops

80%

Jean Grey

75%

Storm

70%

Beast

55%

Colossus

55%

Rogue

50%

Nightcrawler

45%

Wolverine

35%

Emma Frost

30%

Iceman

25%

Gambit

20%


Most Comprehensive X-Men Personality Quiz 2.0
created with QuizFarm.com

So I took this quiz today figuring it would be fun. (Thanks to a friend of a friend for the link) I think this is pretty accurate. It characterizes me (similar to yesterday's blog, I think so) in a very true fashion. If you first met me while I was working on something - on a mission let's say - I would take one look at you and probably blast you. However, if you got me any other time, I would be more than happy to take some time to snap on my sunglasses and have a conversation. (I am addicted to my sunglasses.)

Would you agree or disagree? Who would you be? Will you join my X-Men team??? :)

Have a great Wednesday (best day of the week)! Love always, ~Heather

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Fix this