Skip to main content

Me as Cyclops

Not to worry, I haven't fallen into Homer's Odyssey just yet ...


You scored as Cyclops. Cyclops is the team leader of the X-Men, and a skilled one at that. He loves Jean Grey very much. He's a strict and sometimes uptight leader, but he believes in his cause and he knows what he's fighting for... Peace between Mutants and Humans. Powers: Optic blasts

Cyclops

80%

Jean Grey

75%

Storm

70%

Beast

55%

Colossus

55%

Rogue

50%

Nightcrawler

45%

Wolverine

35%

Emma Frost

30%

Iceman

25%

Gambit

20%


Most Comprehensive X-Men Personality Quiz 2.0
created with QuizFarm.com

So I took this quiz today figuring it would be fun. (Thanks to a friend of a friend for the link) I think this is pretty accurate. It characterizes me (similar to yesterday's blog, I think so) in a very true fashion. If you first met me while I was working on something - on a mission let's say - I would take one look at you and probably blast you. However, if you got me any other time, I would be more than happy to take some time to snap on my sunglasses and have a conversation. (I am addicted to my sunglasses.)

Would you agree or disagree? Who would you be? Will you join my X-Men team??? :)

Have a great Wednesday (best day of the week)! Love always, ~Heather

Comments