.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Adopting in Ashburn

What began in France moved to Washington, DC and then the suburbs. Let the adventures in Ashburn continue.

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Mistakes

Prompted by tonight's episode of House ...

Everybody makes mistakes. If ever you think someone is perfect, just look at the eraser on their pencil - proof of mistake-making if ever there was any.

Sometimes mistakes actually lead you on the right path. Other times they hurt. I still think you grow from these things.

But tiny little mistakes, one millimeter mistakes, misplaced letter mistakes .... sometimes they can be just as fierce as giant whopper mistakes.

I don't really have a moral to this story except to say that if ever a mistake I've made has negatively impacted you, I'm sorry.

I long ago came to grips with the fact that I will never be perfect - but I journey in the hopes of perfection everyday. I recognize my fallibility, and seek to overcome it.

And one day I hope to see perfection in all its glory. Love always, ~Heather

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Fix this