Skip to main content

Mistakes

Prompted by tonight's episode of House ...

Everybody makes mistakes. If ever you think someone is perfect, just look at the eraser on their pencil - proof of mistake-making if ever there was any.

Sometimes mistakes actually lead you on the right path. Other times they hurt. I still think you grow from these things.

But tiny little mistakes, one millimeter mistakes, misplaced letter mistakes .... sometimes they can be just as fierce as giant whopper mistakes.

I don't really have a moral to this story except to say that if ever a mistake I've made has negatively impacted you, I'm sorry.

I long ago came to grips with the fact that I will never be perfect - but I journey in the hopes of perfection everyday. I recognize my fallibility, and seek to overcome it.

And one day I hope to see perfection in all its glory. Love always, ~Heather

Comments