.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Adopting in Ashburn

What began in France moved to Washington, DC and then the suburbs. Let the adventures in Ashburn continue.

Sunday, April 15, 2007

I've decided ...

... that my brave face sucks.

... not having a punching bag right now is saving my shoulder from inevitable pain.

... premeditation is the most heinous part of a crime.

... I definitely want to work on a political campaign.

... sugar, in any form, has its after-effects.

... friends can make almost anything better.

... that the thing that bothers me the most is that I keep getting angry at myself for being angry at someone else.

... to make some brownies (despite the sugar).

Off to baking. Love always, ~Heather

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Alice said...

Je veux bien que tu me mettes quelques cookies de côté...

2:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Fix this