.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Adopting in Ashburn

What began in France moved to Washington, DC and then the suburbs. Let the adventures in Ashburn continue.

Monday, February 19, 2007

Life Imitating Art

Ecifircas. My life is completely full of ecifircas.

I never thought I would ... I hoped I'd be strong enough to ... but I never wanted ecifircas for myself. I wonder if this can be considered jinxing myself.

I am superbly lucky though. I have a fabulous friend who understands exactly what I mean. Who knows what I was thinking and told me exactly what I needed to hear.

I'm fairly certain she doesn't know the word ecifircas, but she knows me pretty well. And the best way to live is with friends who get you.

I don't think there will ever be enough ways to say thank you.

Love always, ~Heather

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Fix this