.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Adopting in Ashburn

What began in France moved to Washington, DC and then the suburbs. Let the adventures in Ashburn continue.

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Outlook on Life

I'm behind in my letter writing and will have to make it up, but right now I have very little time (how surprising!). I should be able to share more tonight. In the mean time, I'd like to share a quote from Jim Henson that exemplifies my outlook on life.
"When I was young, my ambition was to one of the people who made a difference in this world. My hope is still to leave the world a little bit better for my having been here.

It's a wonderful life and I love it."
Love always,

~Heather

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Fix this