.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Adopting in Ashburn

What began in France moved to Washington, DC and then the suburbs. Let the adventures in Ashburn continue.

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Fear

When Roosevelt said that "we have nothing to fear except fear itself," he was right. I was so scared last night. I was petrified. And all my fears, my distrust, my lack of faith ... it was pointless. Because although it was bound to be unpleasant, following the path I knew I was supposed to take was worth it.

And it went better than I could have ever imagined.

It's going to be a bumpy road for awhile, but I've got great company and as much support as a girl could ever need. Including from the big guy she was so afraid of listening too.

Thanks for your prayers.

Love always,

~Heather

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Fix this