Skip to main content

Four Quick Things

... before the NyQuil kicks in.

1. Living with my sister, though it is a temporary situation, is pretty awesome. So far, there has been (knock on wood) basically no problems whatsoever. I am really glad to be getting to spend so much quality time with her - though better circumstances would be welcome.

2. I'm incredibly nervous for someone who stands up in front of crowds like it's nothing. I don't think I have been this nervous since I had to cantor the psalm at church (I am not really a soloist, so it's scary for me and the congregation).

3. I am really excited about school starting on Tuesday. I love school. I can't wait to start my new classes and learn all about stuff I'm sure I haven't encountered before!

4. I love, love, love my friends. I adore how they appreciate me for who I am, and don't judge me (at least not overtly). Going out is actually fun when you don't have to worry about trying to be who other people want you to be. Thank you friends, thank you.

Time for bed, in the hopes I'll wake up healthy. Love always, ~Heather

Comments