Skip to main content

Boo, Malcolm Forbes, boo

The quote that just came up on my quote wheel was:

"Failure is success if we learn from it." ~Malcolm Forbes

I am currently on a campaign of resisting what has become (over the past couple years) a regular habit of mine. I would say that the most recent manifestation of this habit was a particularly large failure - and one that cost me many months of agonizing. I comforted myself primarily by reassuring myself that I had learned a lot in the process.

So, faced with falling into this habit (obviously not the best one ever), I'm doing my best to resist.

And, I don't really like it.

It's like resisting chocolate. Who wants to do that? Chocolate is pretty delicious.

So then I see quotes like Mr. Malcolm's and am reminded that I'm supposed to be resisting. Well boo to you Malcolm Forbes, boo to you being right and reminding me why I'm doing this anyway.

But I'm not giving up chocolate. At least not while doing this too.

Love always, ~Heather

Comments