- Stop asking my advice and not taking it.
- Telling me to just do what someone else says when we all know it isn't right.
- Expecting perfection of me and accepting mediocrity from others.
- Respond to phone messages and invitations in a timely fashion.
- Say thank you.
- Be nice to me. I'm nice to you.
I'm trying to be a weed killer. I am. But if I have to pick up my roots Ent-style and find a more hospitable environment, I'm not the only one who's going to be "ripped up" by it. And if I get that far, I seriously won't be sorry.
Love to all of you patient readers, ~Heather