.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Adopting in Ashburn

What began in France moved to Washington, DC and then the suburbs. Let the adventures in Ashburn continue.

Friday, February 27, 2009

Cheesecake Update

It was delicious!

Also, I now have a head cold (probably not from making the cake, but just generally being run down after three really busy weeks). I'm going to bed because tomorrow I have an all-day volleyball tournament, dinner with the girls, and a date.

Yup. You read that right.

I'm not sure what's more astounding really; that I managed to not follow a single recipe and successfully make a fabulous goat cheese cheesecake on my first try or that someone wants to hang out with me enough to not care that I have a cold. Either way, I'm calling today a success and hitting the sack as early on a Friday night as I've done in years.

Love always, ~Heather

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Fix this