.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Adopting in Ashburn

What began in France moved to Washington, DC and then the suburbs. Let the adventures in Ashburn continue.

Thursday, May 24, 2007

Three Things

1. Being caught up on school work is a fantastic feeling. Enjoying all the reading is an even better one.

2. Fostering unhappy feelings (basically keeping ideas of an unpleasant nature completely to oneself) isn't really good for a person; avoid this at all costs.

3. Time flies when you are having fun, when you aren't, and when deadlines are approaching. Basically, time is flying all the time.

I don't think those are the actual three things that prompted this posting, but they were the first three things out on the keyboard. As I head off to do some grocery shopping, I am thinking about one particular subject that just this week started needing a plan for a solution. For all the lessons in school about campaign planning and strategic planning, I don't ever feel prepared to make outlined plans for my own life.

I'm going to pretend it is because I have a naturally free and adventurous spirit. Hope you are all having a fun day!

~Heather

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Fix this