Skip to main content

A Note on Time

It goes by too fast when you're having fun.
It goes by too slowly when you're not.
It can be counted in positions, on clocks, through years, and many other ways.
People remember time passed in different ways.

One way time can be remembered is apparently in files. Ancient, non-existent files.

May I give you a hint, dearest wisher of time past: if it happened here when I was in the first grade I do not remember it; as I was living in Florida at that time and learning how to write in complete sentences. Therefore, if you cannot remember any details except, "It happened" and there are no records to indicate said happening, I cannot, in any reliable way, make a list of it for you.

But thanks for asking. Wasting my time was definitely on today's to-do list.

Comments