10 Super Good Things About Today
- Waking up with a great friend after a totally girly slumber party, talking about boys and eating chocolate chip cookie dough.
- Singing some fun songs at church.
- Having lunch with a totally kindred spirit.
- Hanging out while Lorien packed for her trip to open a new theater in Lynchburg, VA.
- Talking to my Aunt Babs about the readings from today and all the other stuff they made me think of.
- First attempt at relinquishing control of a situation I really only pretend to have control over. [Success to be determined in self-appointed two-day time frame.]
- Gajillionth attempt at not-internalizing successfully accomplished with the help of #5.
- Talking to every member of my immediate family on the phone.
- Getting a text message at a crazily (in?)opportune time.
- Buying 8 tickets to an upcoming USC football game for my family and friends (!!!^3).
And I still have 4 hours left.
Love always, ~Heather
P.S. Quote of the Day: "I've never seen a monument erected to a pessimist." Paul Harvey, whoever you are, wherever you are, thank you. :)