Skip to main content

10 Super Good Things About Today

  1. Waking up with a great friend after a totally girly slumber party, talking about boys and eating chocolate chip cookie dough.
  2. Singing some fun songs at church.
  3. Having lunch with a totally kindred spirit.
  4. Hanging out while Lorien packed for her trip to open a new theater in Lynchburg, VA.
  5. Talking to my Aunt Babs about the readings from today and all the other stuff they made me think of.
  6. First attempt at relinquishing control of a situation I really only pretend to have control over. [Success to be determined in self-appointed two-day time frame.]
  7. Gajillionth attempt at not-internalizing successfully accomplished with the help of #5.
  8. Talking to every member of my immediate family on the phone.
  9. Getting a text message at a crazily (in?)opportune time.
  10. Buying 8 tickets to an upcoming USC football game for my family and friends (!!!^3).

And I still have 4 hours left.

Love always, ~Heather

P.S. Quote of the Day: "I've never seen a monument erected to a pessimist." Paul Harvey, whoever you are, wherever you are, thank you. :)

Comments