Skip to main content

Perfectly Reasonable

I like to think of myself as a perfectly reasonable person.

Except when I'm not.

Of the four things that are bugging me right now, the one that is the most annoying is the one I have the least control over and the one - for all intents and purposes - I should care about the least at this point.

However, it seems as if any logical argument or reasonable way of doing things goes completely out the window when I'm involved. It's like I'm my very own bad luck charm.

I really hope God will humor me and explain this one day, because I'm sure there has got to be a good reason for all of this. Or there doesn't and this ridiculous anxiety is for someone else's greater good.

Boo. I refuse to be perfectly reasonable tonight.

I think I'll make pancakes for dinner.

Love always, ~Heather

Comments