Skip to main content

16-12

Carolina over Georgia in Athens, Georgia.

GO Gamecocks!!!

That being said, I spent most of the game feeling like we weren't winning, even though we never lost the lead. I think it's because we weren't really scoring as frequently as (I felt) we should have been.

The good news is, of course, that for the second season in a row, our defense is something to be reckoned with. If Spurrier goes back to rotating the quarterbacks, we might even see a more exciting and point-scoring offense.

For now, I am back to straightening up the apartment. Today I managed to find a couch and loveseat ($60 for both at an estate sale), buy some art reminiscent of the square next to the Sacre Coeur (7 pieces, $30), choose a rental van company (furniture doesn't easily slide into the trunk of my fabulous Focus), pack three boxes, and set-up all of my utilities except cable at my new apartment.

If any of you are in the area next weekend, I am still recruiting strong volunteers to help load/unload my belongings (a million thanks to those of you who have already volunteered - I'm just trying to save everyone serious strain climbing those stairs!). I promise breakfast in the morning and beer/soda/water/electrolyte-filled beverages in the afternoon with pizza or something else to rejuvenate bellies and muscles! Plus, it'll be fun!

Seriously, I need to go. Love and prayers for my faithful readers!

Always, ~Heather

Comments